Latest Movie :
Home » , » Full Free Watch As Cool as I Am (2013) Movies Full Blu-ray 3D Online Streaming

Full Free Watch As Cool as I Am (2013) Movies Full Blu-ray 3D Online Streaming

Rate it :
Free Watch As Cool as I Am (2013) Movie uTorrent Blu-ray Stream Online


As Cool as I Am Movie Online Full Movie Stream Online


Storyline As Cool as I Am

A smart teenage girl comes of age in a small town with her self-centered parents who had her when they were teenagers.

Movie details

Title : As Cool as I Am
Release : 2013-06-21
Genre : Comedy, Drama
Runtime : 92
Company : Identity Films, Wind Dancer Productions
Rating :
5.4 out of 10 From 63 Users

Homepage : Homepage Movie
Trailer : Video Trailer
Casts of As Cool as I Am
Sarah Bolger, Thomas Mann, James Marsden, Claire Danes, Seth Adkins, Jeremy Sisto, Jon Tenney, Anika Noni Rose, Rhys Coiro, William Peltz, Mario Batali, Peter Fonda, Tom Romero, Beth Bailey, Josh Berry, Evan Adrian, Terry Walters, Rachel Hroncich, Elise Eberle, Alanis Morissette,

How do you grow up when your parents haven't?

Watch Full As Cool as I Am (2013) Movie uTorrent Blu-ray 3D Online Streaming


Learn More About As Cool as I Am
Directed by Max Mayer. With Sarah Bolger, Thomas Mann, James Marsden, Claire Danes. A smart teenage girl comes of age in a small town with her self-centered parents who had her when they were teenagers.

As Cool as I Am is an American comedy-drama film based on the novel of the same name by Pete Fromm. Claire Danes , Sarah Bolger and James Marsden star as the Diamond family. The film is directed by Max Mayer , who also directed Adam .

AS COOL AS I AM is a coming of age story about a smart, young girl caught in small town America. Dreaming of a bigger life, Lucy (Sarah Bolger) is subjected to her parents' Lainee (Claire Danes)...

Music video by Dar Williams performing As Cool As I Am. (C) 1996 Razor & Tie.

 Featuring an all-star cast that includes Jeremy Sisto (Waitress), Jon Tenney (The Closer), Anika Noni Rose (Dreamgirls) and Peter Fonda, AS COOL AS I AM is an insightful coming-of-age story that captures the real drama and bittersweet moments of adolescence. Special Features: Behind the Scenes, Trailer

AS COOL AS I AM is a coming of age story about a smart, young girl caught in small town America. Dreaming of a bigger life, Lucy (Sarah Bolger) is subjected to her parents’ Lainee (Claire Danes) and Chuck (James Marsden) disintegrating marriage.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
TOP
Copyright © 2014. Watch Now Movie 123Movies Blu-ray Without Download Online Streaming - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose